Wednesday 15 October 2008

my story

October is known by my oncologist as my anniversary month. This is because I completed my cancer treatment on 30 Oct 2006. In the twinkling of an eye, 2 years have flown swiftly by.

In June, I wrote "My Story" in my other blog (my journey with nose cancer) to chronicle my journey with cancer. I received encouraging feedback. One reader suggested I should repeat the story on this blog. Another reader said I should compile my writings into a book. Thank you, readers, for your kind words.

Since October is my anniversary month, I think this is a good time to bring "My Story" series to this blog. There will be one instalment every week. "My Story" is written with the aim that you will love & trust God as you see God in every circumstance of your life.

nothing can separate us from the love of God,
sockkim

No comments: