Thursday 4 July 2013

whatever your trials

Whatever your cross,
whatever your pain,
there will always be sunshine,
after the rain ....

Perhaps you may stumble,
perhaps even fall,
But God's always ready,
To answer your call ...
 
He knows every heartache,
sees every tear,
A word from His lips,
can calm every fear ...
 
Your sorrows may linger,
throughout the night,
But suddenly vanish,
in dawn's early light ...
 
The Saviour is waiting,
somewhere above,
To give you His grace,
and send you His love...
 
Whatever your cross,
whatever your pain,
"God always sends rainbows ....
after the rain ... "


 
Psalm 57 :1-3

"Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me,
for in You my soul takes refuge.
I will take refuge in the shadow of Your wings
until the disaster has passed
."


"I cry out to God Most High,
to God who fulfills His purpose for me.
He sends from heaven and saves me,
.......God sends His love and His faithfulness
."


 
nothing can separate us from the love of God,
shuqin
 

No comments: